- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 May 19
C# / Web Full Stack Developer # 130788
C# & Web Full Stack Developer building out pricing, quoting and execution systems directly for the CS EMEA Equity Derivatives Trading and Sales desks.
The CS Equity Derivatives business is in growth mode and looking to extend its reach. Experienced C# and web technology dev. with good design principles wanted for rapid application development team to help the business realize their growth strategy. In addition to new trading tools, the team is also responsible for the development of a new global, mission-critical RFQ (request for quote) workflow platform that the global Equity Derivatives sales and trading teams used to track their business. This provides a solid base upon which to automate pricing, booking and execution across many different products and systems - delivering true STP to our users. This is an exciting opportunity for a technical you to lead and own both greenfield software development and industrialization work as part of a global, forward-thinking dev. team.
You have strong C#, Agile, TDD & web experience, be comfortable facing off to the business directly and able to demonstrate economic use of their time. Effective communication, requirements capture and support is critical. The team is based in London but we are looking to expand the operation in Raleigh.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years in C# Server Side (ASP.NET, Owin, MediatR) and Web Technologies (React/Angular, Redux, Typescript/ES6)
- Agile, Kanban, TDD
- Good design principles
- Attention to detail and dedication to delivering quality
- Dream to actively contribute to technical & architectural discussions
- Desire to implement robust, flexible, scalable tech processes that evolve with a growing, global business
- Major in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical subject
For more information visit Technology Careers .