C# /.Net Developer- Window Side
Senior .Net developer for owning project book of work & technical solutions across all aspects of the development life cycle in OTC derivatives Front office Trade capture & Clearing space.
- Contribute to architecture and design of components in .NET, own delivery of projects, testing strategy and deployments to production
- Hands-on role requiring both production of design artefacts and coding of critical elements
- Interface with project, change teams and business analysts in delivery of projects
- Take ownership of the team's deliverables, ensuring that the vendor team produces high quality deliverables on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews.
- Gain the relevant subject matter expertise and act as point of contact in the region for functional SME.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have a minimum 7+ years of experience in the IT domain.
- You have significant experience of .Net and C# development for enterprise systems.
- Strong technical background covering C#, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, WinForms, MultiThreading technologies, MVVM, MVC.
- Proven design, modeling or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges.
- Significant experience of multi-threaded environments. Demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and .NET best practices
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit) .
- Experience of continuous integration.
- Experience in leading small to medium size teams.
- Domain expertise in OTC Derivative Trade management of Rates product is desirable
Good communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels
- 7+ years of experience in software development and production support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
- Candidate should have experience of design, development and delivery OO development experience (OOPS, Design patterns) using C#, multi threaded business application.
- Good design skill using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreadig, corss process, data layer) or SOA based applications.
- hands on skills Treading, Performance tuning, 3.5, 4.0 frameworks.
- Database skills (SQL/Oracle), ability to write store procedure, database tuning, performance optimization.
- Strong knowledge of WCF, Web services, REST API .
- Excellent Communication skills required for stakeholder management.
- Understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC etc.
- External vendor Affirmation platform like Markitwire, ICELink.
- Familiarity with Fixed income or Equities instruments
- Nice to have if candidate has exposure in BFSI domain, Agile/scrum methodology.
- Able to mentor and coach team member.
- Understanding of Test-driven development (TDD) and NUnit
- Understanding of WPF & WinForms.
For more information visit Technology Careers .