- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Jun 19
CRM Operational Risk and Control Analyst # 134186
Working with key business partners in Asia, Europe and in the Americas
- You will understand and explain the main types of risks handled w/in the Credit Risk Management function.
- You will understand how controls are designed and tested in order to reduce key risks.
- You will deliver a division-wide compliant control framework that ensures that processes, risk controls and risk hand-offs are properly communicated and executed.
- You will support the Functional Risk and Control Officer (FRCO) and the broader Credit Risk Management Governance team in embedding the bank's operational risk management framework within the Credit Risk Management function (CRM).
- You will design and conduct Internal Control Assessments, tracking audit points and ensuring that they are correctly remediated.
- You will be performing and documenting SOX tests.
- Reviewing operational risk incidents and analyzing how they should inform the design of internal controls within CRM.
- Supporting the annual Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- A relevant undergraduate degree in accounting/finance or related equivalent experience.
- You have strong appreciation and interest in controls principles.
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work across remote teams in an international context.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You have proven ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- You have deep knowledge of MS Office and interest in growing your MS Excel skills.