Business Service Desk Support (Level 1)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
- We are offering an exciting and challenging role as Business User Supporter for our global Comsphere Case Manager solutions.
- The Comsphere Case Managers are a crucial suite for Relationship Managers, Compliance functions and global Operations.
- As a key member of our Business Integration team, you will be responsible for 1st Level User enquiries and related incident coordination with dedicated IT support teams along the lifecycle for new and mature products.
- Support the Product Owners in planning and steering rollout activities.
- Ensuring the existence of user support material along business integration activities in close coordination with our Delivery Functions.
- Planning, facilitating and conducting user trainings.
- Ensure positive user experience and increase of product acceptance by providing the best support and user guidance for new as well as operative solutions.
- Providing support during task force activities in the event of critical incidents.
- Applying access control management by defining, reviewing and assigning relevant application access rights and improve existent concepts processes.
- Handling ad-hoc requests and supporting the global User & Platform Enablement Lead directly.
Further information: Challenges employee will be facing in this role:
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- A completed degree (or provable equivalent practical experience) in Business Administration, Operations Management, Information Technology or a related field.
- A good understanding of business processes, technology skills as well as proven knowledge of product operations
- Superb communication and presentation skills!
- Proven experience of at least 4-7 years in Production Support, Compliance Operations, Consulting, Project Management or Business Integration role.
- Combine good interpersonal and communication skills together with a positive personality and can-do / self-starter.
- Ability to learn fast and become familiar with new concepts, systems and processes in an agile project and product delivery "world".
- Friendly demeanor, hands-on, the ability to communicate optimally well with user and clients describes you well.
- Ability to work independently with partners from multiple regions, backgrounds and levels (Staff to Managing Directors) enables you to quickly gain trust and build up positive relationships.
Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds):
- Compliance user requests with high urgency and regulatory relevance
- Involvement / partially critical incident management
- High-profile clients/customers with tight regulatory timelines
- Hand-on customer support at front with Relationship Managers, Compliance Teams and internal product development and product maintenance
- Work under stress due to regulatory directive and importance for the bank and its key business partners
- CT* department with several hundred employees. DTPL, Digital Transformation and Product Lab.
- User & Platform Enablement team with currently 6 team members
- Delivery and BAU team approx. 80 employees
- Mandate to further expand globally and further increase product portfolio
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.