Business Intelligence / Data Visualization Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- This role is for a Business Intelligence / Data Visualization engineer.
- Work as part of the CFO division providing development and advisory services to internal business and IT users.
- Coordinate closely with business analysts or users, working in an agile process, to manage the visualization (reports, dashboards, etc.) requirements, defining goals and deliver solutions.
- Manage the strategic visualization platforms assisting with client onboarding and configurations.
You Offer Essential
- Exposure to various business areas within the bank and opportunity to assist in innovations and POCs.
- Collaborate with business analysts or users, working in an agile process, to understand the visualization (reports, dashboards, etc.) requirements, define milestones and deliver solutions.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- 5-10 years of experience working with Business Intelligence/data visualization tools is essential
- Experience configuring reports to support real time reporting requirements
- Client facing experience who can quickly trouble shoot and adopt standard practices to positively impact customer experience
- Practical experience designing intuitive, interactive, and effective reports, dashboards, and visualizations
- Detailed understanding of Architectural concepts (ie Scaling, caching, etc) and how to interpret and turn functional and non-functional specifications into design solutions
- Willingness to learn and innovate in a rapidly changing market
- Familiar operating and delivering within a DevOps framework
- Experience with any of the following: NPrinting, VizLib, Narrative Science
- Good in writing/tuning medium to complex SQL queries on any database preferably Oracle/ Sybase.
- Understands data analysis, data profiling and documenting/population of a data sources
- Agile Certified and working experience in Agile Projects
- Experience with Hadoop or similar distributed data platforms
- Hand on experience with visualization tools like Qlik Sense or Tableau
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.