Business Continuity Raleigh Site Lead
The Global Business Continuity Management (BCM) team reports into the Chief Risk Officer and is part of Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM).
As a Second Line of Defense (2LoD), the team provides oversight and challenge to all business areas to ensure they craft viable recovery plans so that critical functions are continued following any major interruption across 4 defined Impact Types: Loss of Premises. Loss of IT, Loss of Staff and External Supplier.
The team is responsible for significant areas of focus, dedication and interaction with the business, in line with Regulatory expectations: Planning and Preparation; Risk Identification and Mitigation;
Testing and Training; and Crisis Management.
- As the BCM Office Site Lead reporting to the Regional Head of BCM, you are required to interact with senior management at the Raleigh Campus, including the Raleigh Senior Franchise Officer (SFO) and their Management Committee, on behalf of BCM for any site specific issues
- You will assist in Crisis Management situations for the Americas, taking the BCM lead role for Raleigh Campus specific situations
- You provide BCM business management related support specifically around regional and potentially global Key Point Indicators and KRIs
- You will manage BCM related projects both within the BCM/NFRM organization as well as in projects facing off with various Corporate Functions partners, i.e. Operational Risk, IT, CISO, Regulatory Affairs
- You have exposure within Financial Services preferably with strong analytical skills specific to MIS, i.e. Key Point Indicators, KRI and reporting
- Business Continuity Experience preferred but not required
- You have deep knowledge of advanced MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
- You have confidence and credibility when presenting to large groups
- You have the ability to communicate and discuss effectively at all levels within the firm, i.e. comfortable with presenting and interacting with senior management
- You have project management or business management skills