- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
Business Analyst for Tax/Finance Change # 120188
Role involves business analysis and project management supporting various different capabilities for Tax division working with global team. Key responsibilities include but not limited to facilitate running weekly working group with business and IT, generating weekly scorecards, partnering closely with IT, tracking change and IT deliverables, gather timely update from the BA team, test-planning and execution.
- You will manage work requests and defects through to completion with Build and Test teams. Experience in assessing and re-engineering existing business process.
- You understand the end to end project plan along with the dependencies and the critical path items.
- Understand and document detailed business requirements and translate business needs into technical systems and process improvement solutions.
- You will provide project status reporting and management of project budget and financials.
- You will develop test plans, cases and scripts for releases and manage and/or execute user acceptance testing (UAT).
- You will execute tasks on a timely basis according to a defined project work plan/project schedule.
- Ability to build front-to-back view of data flow based on identifying data linkages across systems.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have finance data expertise in an Investment Banking environment.
- You have knowledge of Investment Banking,Product Control, Financial Accounting and/or Financial Control.
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry
- You have understanding of the Project Lifecycle Process.
- You have strong collaboration skills.
- Prince 2/PMP knowledge.
- Adept at working independently (self-starter, individual contributor).
- Good team collaborator - you should be able to work with people at various levels of the organization.