- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 May 19
Business Analyst # 131112
Group Regulatory Reporting is a Cross functional Global team supporting multiple regulatory systems, programs and business processes aligned over 4 core areas (Business Partner Management, IT Owner, Business Analysis and Project/Program management).
Key responsibilities for this role within the Group Finance IT BMR team include, but are not limited to:
- As part of a top-notch Business Analysis team, you get an opportunity to personally influence the Bank's technology solutions to automate existing manual processes.
- Work as an IT junior BA supporting implementation of new regulation and improvements to existing systems with in the bank.
- You will be involved in projects that will eliminate Operational Risk while establishing tight Service Level Agreements thus ensuring that the Bank is able to meet regulatory requirements on time.
- Using best practices in the industry, you will enable documentation of functional processes and data analysis to ensure that the resulting output is reflective of the Business requirements of the bank's projects.
- Ability to assist with the creation of quality senior management and board level PowerPoint presentations a plus.
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with staff of other functions to ensure consistency and collaboration.
- Work with offshore teams and co-ordinate development testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience required; Experience in Finance or Risk disciplines preferred; Experience across a range of Shared Services functions (such as Product Control, Operations or Financial Accounting) is desirable.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting discipline.
- You have strong communication skills - you will over time be expected to articulate complex operational risk issues in a structured, targeted and impactful manner to partners and management.
- You have the ability to prioritize activities to ensure team objectives and timely responsiveness to partners are achieved and balanced.
- You are diligent and detail oriented with good organization skills.
- You are a self-starter and willing to learn the new technology/processes.
- You have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- You have strong MS Office skills.
- SQL knowledge to run queries against databases for data analysis.
- Other experiences in innovative technology (R or Python programming languages for example) a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers .