- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 19
Business Analyst # 128694
Overview of business area:
You will be working in the Tax IT BA team as a member of the Tax Reporting team. Our main role is to support the bank in meeting its Tax liabilities and ensuring compliance to upcoming and existing Tax regulations included to Tax Americas BoW.
Our vision is to:
- Understand the current and emerging needs of Global Tax in order to be aligned to the Finance strategy and internal and external requirements.
- Deliver a best practice financial and reputational tax risk management environment for Credit Suisse.
- Deliver Tax solutions that are robust, sustainable and aligned with business strategy.
Tax Portfolio has a significant innovation and data & analytics agenda using technologies like Visualisation, Cloud, Machine Learning, Design Thinking, etc. Our projects will be predominately delivered in Agile methodology, with only some minor instances using traditional waterfall SDLC.
- Gathering, clarifying and reconciling requirements with business located in various locations (Change the Bank projects).
- End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). This requires involvement in all the phases of SDLC. This involves, but is not limited to, analyzing problem at hand, writing FRDs, User stories and other documents, taking walkthrough for Development and testing team, assisting business in UAT and act as a single point of contact for all the business partners.
- You will create and describe User Stories together with Acceptance Criteria.
- Investigating for the logic required to be implemented in order to build new or modify existing calculations.
- Data analysis:
- Determine required data scope.
- Specify data interfaces.
- Create data validation rules.
- Design data integrity rules.
- Check and assure good quality of incoming information by explaining all doubts with BA's and Business.
- Support teams of developers to delivery changes according to the requirements.
- Preparing and performing tests scenarios and test cases based on business, functional and non-functional requirements.
You will have opportunity to cooperate with people from different locations and cultures.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You have solid analytical thinking, Inquisitiveness and curiosity - requirement.
- You have practical skills in preparing business and system analysis.
- You have previous experience within Agile team (mandatory). Agile Certification a big plus.
- You have understanding and writing PL SQL queries.
- Do you have Solid Data Analytics skills?
- Are your interpersonal skills on high level?
- Do you have skills in building and managing test scenarios and tests cases?
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You have system assessments experience within banking and financial services. With relevant experience in implementing Tax transformation and Tax reporting projects.
- You have prior experience in Devops framework is preferable.
- You have exposure to International Transfer pricing regulations is desirable.
- you have exposure to tax regulatory reporting domain (VAT, GST, FATCA, AEI, BEAT etc.) should be an added advantage.
- Do you have prior experience on calculation application or a rule based engine? (expected).
- You have Knowledge of Big data, Machine learning and visualization tools like Tableau, Qliksense (desirable).
- You have strong hand in creating dashboards/data visualizations.
For more information visit Technology Careers.