- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 19
Business Analyst - Product Control IT
- Business/Data Analyst to support Finance Change programs, including key business initiatives across the bank's front-to-back infrastructure. Programs comprise both function-specific and firm-wide projects.
- Role resides in Product Control IT (supports the Finance Guardians of the Bank's trading activities) within the Risk & Finance IT Department (supports multiple Risk and Finance functions). Product Control IT includes systems for generating and reporting P&L, reconciliations and control functions such as Sub-Ledger, General Ledger and Price Testing.
- Department creates cutting-edge business solutions and aims to deliver strategic initiatives demonstrating deep functional and technical expertise.
- Role involves leveraging solid business analysis and data skills. You will design and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsibilities include translation of business requirements into technical documentation and ensuring all partners (business and technical) have a clear and common understanding of both the business priorities, needs and the proposed solutions.
- Role will entail liaising with multiple business divisions and IT groups to gather, document, analyze and communicate the needs and requirements of the business users. This includes partnerships with our key partners across Finance, especially Product Control, Group Finance, Tax, Finance Change and other organizations.
- You will be engaged in our Agile and DevOps transformation and have an opportunity to work with various Innovation technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, etc.).
- Role offers exciting growth opportunities coupling business and technology expertise (Investment Banking, Finance, Regulatory, etc.).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Business/data analysis experience, with a focus on systems analysis and development of business and functional requirements.
- Proficiency in SQL and working with data/files.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment under tight timeframes.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent partnership skills and ability to work closely with multiple partners including Line, Change and IT
Nice To Have:
- Previous participation in change management or process re-engineering initiative.
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with new technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, R programming, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn new technologies & engineering processes.
- Experience with project lifecycle delivery.
- Experience working at an Investment or Commercial bank.
For more information visit Technology Careers .