- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Business Analyst - Global Credit Risk Management # 127519
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
In this role, you will be a member of Global Credit Risk Management (CRM) with responsibilities ranging from financial and human capital management to process improvement and strategic analysis.
Job Description including but not limited to leading and executing:
- Budget development and implementation including: financial analysis and forecasting, invoice processing, and month end close activities.
- Headcount reporting including: analyzing and forecasting human capital allocation, planning organizational entity structure, and maintaining organizational charts.
- Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities to foster increased efficiency and customer value.
- Identifying and leading initiatives that support the strategy and execution of Global CRM throughout the Risk Division.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics or other business related fields of study. MBA, CFA, CMA or CPA will be a significant advantage.
- You have a minimum 2 years of work experience in finance/auditing/accounting for Risk or Finance Functions.
- You are able to effectively collaborate in a large and diverse global organization.
- Do you have an advanced communication skills (both written and oral) and presentation skills?
- Do you have an excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and proven track record of deliver?
- You are resilient - you have the ability to adapt constructively to continuous change.
- Are you able to accept accountability, assume leadership and demonstrate initiative?
- You are attentive to detail and have a strong work ethic.
- You have intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills, database experience is a plus.