Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, and Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise.
We aim to deliver critical initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources.
As we are starting a new and exciting project for Product Control we are currently searching for Product Control SME who would like to start a career as a Business Analyst. Responsibilities:
- Manage large delivery that will change Product Control IT landscape
- Share your expertize on PC Processes with other Business Analysts
- Help project team member to understand business requirements that are coming from Product Control
- Conduct detailed process analysis (via user interviews, workshops etc.) and develop process maps and data flow diagrams as needed
- Propose solutions on how to setup business processes in order to reach Target Operating Model for Product Control
- Raise issues and risks in your area along with suggestions for resolution.
- This job requires detailed knowledge of PC Processes and outstanding communication skills
This role offers work in a platform for building up a network within the integrated bank and powerful career development opportunities in an international environment and communication of complex concepts to multiple partners. You Offer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- 2+ years' experience as Business Analyst or Product Control, IB or Financial Accounting experience.
- Understand how to document detailed business and functional requirements and translate into solutions.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics (or equivalent).
- Participation in any PC related Project will be a major advantage
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to work on given task with minimum supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and keen on sharing knowledge
- Ability to deal with large amount of data combined with proficient Excel skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.