Banking Operations Team Lead – Loans
Raleigh Loans is responsible for the management and execution of thousands of Corporate & Syndicated Loan transactions daily. Our responsibilities include trade processing & confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management, and client service. Our operations professionals help develop and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services in ways that improve profitability and efficiency, while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients' changing needs.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of Role:
- Oversight for 3-5 team members.
- Responsible for daily review of key performance and risk indicators across team.
- Foster respect amongst team members and build sense of community within the team.
- Empower and inspire team members to contribute ideas to achieve business goals.
- Cultivate partnerships with various internal clients and business partners.
- Dedicatedly participate in developing and maintaining a strong culture of collaboration and teamwork across the department.
- Assist Regional Management in identifying and onboarding top talent.
- Conduct written and verbal team member evaluations.
- Embrace and act as culture carriers of the firm.
- Critical thinker with excellent analytical skills.
- Control and client service focused.
- Self-starter who achieves significant results.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting legal documentation.
- Relevant work experience in corporate environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Minimum of two years of management and/or industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- LoanIQ knowledge preferred.
- Are you proficient in use of Microsoft Excel?
- Are you proficient in use of Microsoft Word?
- You are able to prioritize and multi-task in a high pace environment.
- You have solid attention to detail.
- You are a team player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication).
- You have effective communication skills (verbal & written).
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You have solid interpersonal skills including organizational, listening & problem solving.