- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
Banking Operations Specialist - Global Asset Movement # 121612
The Global Asset Movements team is responsible for the assurance that Prime Broker client transfers are executed in a proficient manner. Asset transfers are comprised of multiple currency wire movements and journal movements between customer accounts. The group is also responsible for client inquires that come directly from our Front Office personal. Client inquiries are primarily in reference to the timeliness of asset movements and the completion of request.
In addition to Client facing responsibilities, you will be responsible for various Operational reconciliations either owned or assigned to Primes Services. Daily tasks are comprised of break clean-up, email management, & responses to clients and front office on raised transactions. Client investigations are primarily in reference to SWIFT payments and require aggressive follow-up with Global Banks, internal clients, and Brokers.
In conclusion, the Global Asset movement team will maintain avid awareness of both industry and firm standards.You will fully train and perform the following tasks/responsibilities:
- You will work in an environment with a heavy concentration of direct internal and external client interaction (measured by periodic survey and feedback).
- Your primary responsibilities: All asset movements for prime services clients as requested by Client Services Representatives which include Wire transfers, Security receipts/deliveries, and executing journal entries.
- You will resolve same day/next day client inquires related to asset movements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are client focused that can deliver extraordinarily to meet external and internal clients' expectations.
- You have the ability to build good relationship within the team and Front Office.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively within the team and Front Office.
- You are good in excel, (pivot spreadsheets).