- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Mar 19
Banking Operations Specialist - Compliance Function # 113521
- You will monitor access requests in application called PIPER and coordinating with Administrative Agents to ensure prompt processing.
- You'll monitor the CS employees access to deal documentation maintained by Virtual Data Rooms in Intralinks, Debt Domain and Syndtrak.
- You will download/upload documents, post to secondary sites or provide it directly to clients.
- Monitor of conference calls, processing of amendments and liaising with Front Office/LCD.
- You will provide relevant deal information to Front Office as necessary.
- Monitor of Letter of Credit reports and referring upcoming events to the LOC team.
- Processing Letter of Credit fees.
- Assisting in the KYC process.
- Booking of Letters of Credit into the system called LOAN IQ.
- Processing of Letter of Credit amendments.
- Assisting Letter of Credit team in New York with Letter of Credit issuances.
- Processing of third party assignments.
First year deliverables:
- You will learn CS Global Policy (GP-00381) Bank Information Barrier.
- You'll learn functionality of CS application called PIPER.
- You will learn Gatekeeper functions in Intralinks, Debt Domain and Syndtrak.
- You will learn processing of amendments.
- You will learn how to upload documents to secondary site.
- You'll learn LOAN IQ application.
- You will learn KYC procedures.
- You will learn Letter of Credit procedures.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Do you have Level 4 Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS®) - 601/1159/8? It is a professional qualification that is recognized worldwide as a benchmark of competence for international practitioners.
In consultation with industry experts, the development of CDCS makes sure that the qualification reflects best practice. It was created by the International Financial Services Association (IFSA) and The London Institute of Banking & Finance and was first examined in 1999. The London Institute of Banking & Finance handle the CDCS in partnership with the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).