- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Banking Operations Specialist – Loans # 113950
Raleigh Loans is responsible for the management and execution of thousands of Corporate & Syndicated Loan transactions on a daily basis. Our responsibilities include trade processing & confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management, and client service. Our operations professionals help develop and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services in ways that improve profitability and efficiency, while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients' changing needs.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of Role:
- You will communicate with internal & external colleagues & clients across all areas including Front, Middle & Back Office.
- You will monitor daily control reports (KRI's) by reviewing & reconciling where applicable.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting legal documentation.
- Relevant work experience in corporate environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Are you proficient in use of Microsoft Excel?
- Are you proficient in use of Microsoft Word?
- You are able to prioritize and multi-task in a high pace environment.
- You have solid attention to detail.
- You are a team player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication).
- You have effective communication skills (verbal & written).
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You have solid interpersonal skills including organizational, listening & problem solving.
- LoanIQ knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required