Banking Operations Specialist – Loans
Raleigh Loans is responsible for the management and execution of thousands of Corporate & Syndicated Loan transactions daily. Our responsibilities include trade processing & confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management, and client service. Our operations professionals help develop and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services in ways that improve profitability and efficiency, while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients' changing needs.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of Role:
- Communicate with internal & external colleagues & clients across all areas including Front, Middle & Back Office .
- Efficiently monitor daily control reports (KRI's) by reviewing & balancing where applicable
- Familiar with reading and interpreting legal documentation
- Relevant work experience in corporate environment
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a high pace environment
- Strong team-player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to work independently
- Solid interpersonal skills including organizational, listening, problem solving and attention to detail
- LoanIQ knowledge is a plus