Associate Service Management Platform Manager
As part of the GCIO Transformation Services and Relationship Management, the Service Management Capability Strategy & Architecture team is responsible for providing innovative technologies that support the strategic objectives of GCIO. We demonstrate industry standard methodology, technology trends and product availability to support what we do. The Service Management Platform Strategy & Architecture team has the unique opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of the platform at Credit Suisse globally. This resource will help support the platform owner to guide the platform strategy with a priority focus on driving process efficiency, ease of use, and supporting the GCIO Services Transformation.
In this role, the Associate Service Management Platform Manager will be responsible for life cycle management and coordinating with the business for balancing new relationships and demand. This person will have matrixed accountability with process leads and engineering teams to drive alignment and direction on the best use of platform capabilities through governance and teamwork.
- Support the platform owner to maintain active relationships with key business partners helping to evangelize the roadmap, and drive reciprocal decisions
- Produce and maintain platform documentation in various formats to support the availability, communication and distribution of knowledge sought to drive better decision-making within the organization such as the continued improvement of the ServiceNow websites with the liaison with ITSM and non ITSM domains such as Security and Facilities teams to actively meet future demands
- Support the platform owner to commercialize non ITSM engagements for ongoing platform and application support services
- Support the platform owner to balance vendor related activities, such as regular performance assessments, feedback preparation, potential engagements and contractual reviews
- Actively engage with GCIO Customers to ensure service management platform capability closely aligns with the customer needs, understand and handle feedback assist data integration projects by helping to translate requirements in language that can be understood by technical teams and explain technical language in plain terms that can be understood by our business partners
- Partner with EngOps to drive down technical debt and operational/life cycle risks by helping balance life cycle management work
- Demonstrate agile techniques to support the end to end product delivery that is timely, on budget and meets clients expectations
- Keep pace with industry trends on innovation and service management capabilities
- Ensure alignment with the strategies and architectures of related Service and Capabilities
- Ensure regulatory compliance for the platform (e.g. CID, platform certifications)
- Analyze existing user-facing processes from the point of view of the customer, identify and implement process improvements.
You Offer You offer:
- Act as a ServiceNow marketing champion by advocating the product to fellow employees by crafting documentation or hosting events
- Degree or higher education in Information Technology, Business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy
- High degree of flexibility with a "can do" attitude, able to work effectively with limited level of instruction and supervision
- Excellent time management and task management abilities
- Proactive, driven and ambitious capability of balancing pressure situation with ease
- Business partner management; influence handling expectations, and selling the program.
- High professional standards, reciprocal, and client focused
- Preferred basic knowledge of ServiceNow, Agile, JIRA, Confluence and SaaS delivery models