- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Application Support Developer # 122079
The role is within the Product Control (PC) IT Team which is part of the Risk & Finance (RF) IT Department. R&F IT is currently undergoing a radical transformation, investing in innovative technologies to deliver groundbreaking solutions to the business whilst evolving to DevOps.
As part of this transformation new opportunities have arisen to expand the PCIT Team located in Raleigh and we are looking for experienced Level 3 Support Analysts to join the team to help support a number of critical applications within the department.
You will be liaising with production services, the core development teams and the business users to understand issues impacting these applications. You will deep dive into these applications to identify, design and implement solutions to solve these issues.
You will have the opportunity to develop a keen understanding of key applications within the PCIT and across the bank. Learn about the architecture, strategies and processes and work in collaboration with the wider team based around the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Become a domain expert for the PC Process applications.
- Provide L3 Support for the PC Process applications.
- Analyze and investigate issues raised by L1/L2 Support or the Business.
- Design and implement solutions to resolve production issues.
- Find opportunities to improve production stability.
- Provide status reporting to IT management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a university degree level (preferably in IT).
- You have 4-5 years of experience in analysis, design and development of applications in financial services industry.
- You have prior experience in an investment bank (Finance domain) preferred.
- Proficiency in Oracle or SQL Server (4 years+ experience), including design, writing complex SQL, trouble shooting and query optimization. Some experience with Oracle mandatory.
- Adept in Microsoft Technologies - C#.Net, ASP.NET, MVC (4 years+ recent experience).
- You have experience in messaging technology (MQ, EMS).
- You have knowledge of Control-M/Batch processing.
- You have exposure to SDLC tools, such as: JIRA, Confluence, SVN, TeamCity, Crucible, Quality Center.
- You have exposure to the full software development lifecycle from requirements to testing and release.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dream to expand business and functional knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and multi-functionally in a distributed team.
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours would be required to collaborate with BAs and other team members in other CS offices and to support production releases.
- You are confident and inventive, and ability to learn.
- Agile Certified and working experience in Agile Projects.
- Working experience in onshore/offshore or outsourced models.
For more information visit Technology Careers .