Americas Regional Treasury Liquidity Specialist # 108157
Treasury's Americas Liquidity Planning team watches the sources and uses of financial resources in key regional legal entities, including two branches of CS AG and the operating broker/dealer entities. The team works directly with partners in Global Markets, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, Liquidity Measurement & Reporting, and Group Risk to figure out amount of funding needed in the Americas and the optimal positioning of liquidity resources. The Supervisory teams from the Federal Reserve, the FDIC, and the SEC are also key business partners that the Coverage team regularly corresponds with.
Global Treasury is looking for a Vice President to be part of its Raleigh team. The role reports to the Americas Head of Liquidity Planning.
Global Treasury is in the early stages of building a Raleigh-based team and is looking to populate the team with a person capable of delivering high quality Liquidity Analysis work while positively influencing the growth of the team. Core aspects of the role include:
- Active dialogue with divisional partners to maintain comprehensive forecasts of liquidity sources and uses.
- You will analyze liquidity stress model output to identify trends and set target amounts and locations of liquidity resources to ensure compliance with stress limits.
- You will contribute to the U.S. Recovery and Resolution Plan ("RRP"). This includes financial modelling, determining the internal and external financial dependencies that are key to the Plan's success, and maintaining Treasury-related chapters of the plan.
- You will maintain the Regional Contingency Funding Plan and conduct periodic tests of the plan.
- You will interpret new local regulations and coordinate the delivery of a response on behalf of the firm.
- Successfully support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering; CFA, MBA/ PhD a plus but not a requirement.
- Do you have 5+ years working experience in international banking/financial services environment?
- Do you have an experience in relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis)?
- Do you have an excellent quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills?
- You have the ability to work effectively with regional and global teams and drive projects whilst leveraging existing resources.
- You have the ability to closely collaborate across Front and Shared Service divisions and levels of seniority.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption.