- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Mar 19
Accounting Process Owner (Lead) # 121698
- VP level manager role within the LEAR team in Raleigh
- You will directly own the BEAT calculation process for the LEAR function
- You will manage the migration of the LEAR BEAT process to the target operating model (tactical to strategic)
- Oversight of an effective control environment in relation to the LEAR BEAT process
- You will maintain relationships with CS management in NY and with key partners from other departments (PC, Tax, Change)
- You will participate in data remediation, sourcing and process efficiency initiatives
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a Qualified Accountant with 8+ years of experience
- Do you have USGAAP experience with exceptional analytical skills?
- You have experience in Investment Banking with good knowledge of IB products
- Do you have Change/Project management Experience?
- Control Focused
- Delivery focused with a positive and high-energy approach
- Do you have strong collaboration skills?