- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Accounting Process Controller # 121701
- AVP level role within the LEAR team in Raleigh
- You will directly control and execute the BEAT calculation process for the LEAR function
- You will participate in and support the migration of the LEAR BEAT process to the target operating model (tactical to strategic)
- You will understand risks and controls in the process, including those maintained by other departments
- You will collaborate with key partners from other departments, notably TAX but including PC, Change, FMAR
- You will participate in data remediation, sourcing and process efficiency initiatives
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a Qualified Accountant with 5+ years of experience
- Do you have USGAAP experience with strong analytical skills?
- Do you have solid understanding of month end close and reporting processes?
- You have experience in Investment Banking with good knowledge of IB products is desirable
- Do you have the ability to work independently with a track record of process efficiency delivery?