- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jun 19
Accounting - Regulatory Reporting # 133128
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank's financial results are reported externally to regulators and other partners. In this role, you will be responsible for financial reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse's US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries, which represent the firm's significant US entities. This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulator requirements.
- Perform thorough analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as a trusted partner to internal and external partners regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- Drive automation and efficiency by seeing opportunities to improve reporting systems and liaising with IT and Change Management to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA/MBA preferred.
- You have 3+ years prior related accounting/regulatory/financial reporting experience (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge.
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- You have the ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- You work autonomously and successfully build and maintain cross functional relationships.
- You have solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have proactive control mindset.