- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Accountant (Senior)- Regulatory Reporting# 123747
As a Regulatory Reporting Lead within Capital and Resolution Planning (CRP) Central Office, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, you will be a member of a fun, collaborative, and diverse team responsible for the timely and accurate submission of the Y-14A regulatory report for the U.S.-based Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) to the Federal Reserve Board. We submit this report, containing actual and projected financial data under several macro-economic scenarios, twice a year to support the public Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) and Dodd Frank Annual Stress Test (DFAST) assessments and related CFO Attestation. Additionally, we collect and aggregate actuals data in the reporting structure on a quarterly basis to be used as jumping off points for the projections process.
Are you a highly organized, self-starter who is passionate about working with others and building your knowledge? Do you love creating your own content and producing materials for management? We require an individual with strong technical skills who will work cross-functionally to understand and document workflows, handoffs, key controls, reconciliations, and data sources. In this role, you will actively learn and apply knowledge by:
- Performing design and operating effectiveness testing of internal controls.
- Maintaining internal control and process flow documentation.
- Becoming the subject matter expert with respect to assigned functional area(s) within the report and the data sources underlying them.
- Supporting internal and external audit and quality assurance reviews.
- Producing internal status tracking reports and dashboards to show impactful views of the progress of key deliverables.
- Updating capital plan supporting documentation for the 14A report.
- Maintaining well-documented desktop procedures.
- Participating in user acceptance testing as we implement changes and technology solutions.
- Communicating and negotiating requirements, deliverables, and timing of activities with our internal partners and data providers.
- Performing related special project/analysis work, as required.
On occasion, you may execute the core reporting processes involving collecting, aggregating, validating, and analyzing data including reconciliations and reviews.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Have you cultivated a strong attention to detail, extraordinary communication skills, and a positive personality? Do you thrive in navigating large, complex organizations? We are seeking a forward-thinking individual with the below qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in finance, reporting, accounting (preferably within the banking/capital markets space and/or public accounting).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (CPA preferred).
- Proven financial analysis skills; excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to handle several tasks and deeply engage to work towards meaningful goals with persistence.
- Build trusting, long-term relationships with colleagues.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging business, economic, and market trends.
- Experience leading others and are an excellent teammate.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- PowerPoint & Excel required as baseline skills.
- Experience with Visio is a plus.
If you consistently strive for continued growth and learning and seek out new technologies to redesign and improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, you have found the right posting.