AVP - Tax Accounting and Compliance # 103173
- You will assist with the preparation of the Federal tax compliance and provision process for the Credit Suisse US entities.
- Prepare responses to IDR's issued by federal and state tax examiners.
- Organize and reconcile SALT apportionment data for assigned Business Divisions.
- You will calculate and prepare quarterly estimated payments and year-end extension requests.
- Prepare separate tax returns for assigned Business divisions.
- You will prepare IRS IDR responses and collaborate with federal audit manager.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 4 -7 years preparation of federal income tax returns?
- Do you have an excellent collaboration and communication skills?
- Your knowledge of OneSource Tax preparation software preferred.
- You have strong Excel skills, Microsoft Access knowledge a plus.
- CPA or CPA Candidate.