API Management Operations Support Raleigh
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
The API Management Platform
team within Group IT provides consultancy around synchronous Integration Technologies (HTTP/SOAP/Rest) and API Management extended functionally (like mediation/transformation) to internal Credit Suisse project teams as well as engineering and operating platforms and tools around these technologies :
- An interesting role as operations and support engineer in the area of API Management Platform team
- Work closely with application owners and other engineers in the team
- Operations of key platforms based on third party products like Google APIGEE, Oracle Service bus or Java in-house developed administration tools.
- Support a wide community of internal users around the globe
- Possibility to extend the responsibilities into software engineering (build tools and automations) and integration activities (improve dashboards and monitoring)
- Coordinate with the consulting team in this area who supports the onboarding process of client applications and provides consulting to internal projects
- Opportunity to work within an international team, to bring in your professional skills as well as your personal strengths
- Agile working environment with state of the art tools (Agile and DevOps toolchain)
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years' in Software Engineering and Solution Architecture.
- Development skills in Linux/Shell, SQL, Java/JEE, Web Applications (Drupal, Angular JS, JSF). Outstanding Knowledge in the above-mentioned toolset would be an asset.
- Forward-thinking team-player with the ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Structured, independently acting and results-oriented individual, willing to work in an open and distributed work environment.
- Willing to continuously extend her/his knowledge and share it with team.
- Strong communication skills is essential!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.