CCAR Business Project Manager - Model Inventory # 101335
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank’s vision. Our focus is to manage the bank’s capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a solid enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to manage cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
Credit Suisse is subject to Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) requirements, which are used by the US Federal Reserve Bank to oversee covered companies’ capital adequacy, capital distribution and capital planning process under various base and stress economic scenarios. The CCAR Projections team is part of the Capital Stress Testing/CCAR Group. You will be coordinating the firm's design and implementation of processes and systems that will enable Credit Suisse to enhance its capital management processes. In particular you will work with the Global Markets, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, International Wealth Management, Strategic Resolution Unit, and Infrastructure/Corporate Center teams to ensure that respective businesses/functions develop robust methodologies to forecast their future business results under various economic scenarios.
As a member of the Central Projections Team, you will:
- Provide key systems and process support in the execution of Credit Suisse’s financial and capital projections for the Federal Reserve Board’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
- Support the infrastructure that powers Credit Suisse’s capital management and planning processes, partnering with Finance, Risk, COO, and Front Office subject matter experts to drive delivery of supervisory reporting requirements.
The CCAR Model Inventory Manager will lead the central governance of models used for capital planning and stress testing through the following key responsibilities:
- You will prepare the dashboard reporting of development, governance, documentation, and independent validation status of loss, RWA, pre-provision net revenue (PPNR), and balance sheet projection methodologies.
- You partner with model owners and developers to map model outputs to regulatory and management reports, ensuring model coverage is well understood and clearly communicated to internal and external partners.
- You help coordinate projections model metadata (e.g., name, ID, scope) across various systems: Inventory (TR Connect), projections (PROPL), aggregation (PACE), and capital plan supporting documentation.
- You serve as a subject matter expert and providing training in the TR Connect model inventory tool.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative, scientific, or business discipline
- At least four years of combined financial services experience in areas of: Budgeting and planning, management or regulatory reporting, systems analysis, and project management; investment banking experience is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, OLAP tools)
- Solid Microsoft PowerPoint skills; proven record of using PowerPoint to deliver status reporting to management
- Willingness and desire to operate in a large, complex organization
- A track record of collaborating on large projects, with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Credit Suisse’s systems, personnel, and organizational structure—internal candidates highly desired