Business Analyst # 097840
We are looking for a candidate to help provide preparation and reporting for the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) program. This opportunity will support the preparation and reporting aspects of the overall risk governance and CCAR deliverables under the mentorship of reporting VP and Basel Measurement and Reporting (BMR) management. He or she will also help in crafting overall decks and documentation required for CCAR deliverables.
Help produce the nine-quarter (9Q) projection of CCAR Risk-weighted Assets (RWA). Specifically, the scope of projection includes all credit risk exposures except for securitization and counterparty credit risk exposures, and specific risk add-on under standardized measurement of market risk.
- Analyze 9Q trending movements through business, attribute and/or methodology changes.
- Collaborate with Front Office, Risk Managers, and various CCAR teams.
- Conduct “deep dive” analysis on the identification of data sources, parameters, methodology treatment, and control issues, etc.
- Support and develop presentations and reports for senior management.
- Educate and train to be a subject matter expert on Basel and CCAR rules and provide mentorship to internal clients.
- Communicate regularly with team members and other business partners to keep them up to date on CCAR requirements and dates, and raise any issues promptly.
- Support internal and external regulatory reviews and ad hoc queries.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have deep understanding of financial products from an accounting, product control and/or regulatory treatment perspective.
- You have an excellent analytical skills in financial and business analysis experience.
- You have the ability to handle several tasks and the will to work deeply towards challenging deadlines in high pressure environments.
- You have 2-4 years’ (for AVP) / 0 - 2 years' (for ENO)work experience in reporting or accounting, preferably within the banking/capital environment. Relevant regulatory reports are RWA schedules of Y-9C, Y-14Q and Y-14A.
- Your intermediate MS Excel is required.
- You have practical experience with Access and SQL database in creating application, and working with tables and queries.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.