CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nations top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms. Essential Functions
- As a Payroll Specialist in our Client Accounting Services group, we look to you to demonstrate efficient work habits, focusing on productivity and producing work that is accurate, thorough, and well documented.
- Accurate and timely payroll processing for multiple clients.
- Understanding of various time and attendance software
- Experience with ADP Payroll preferred
- Assists clients and colleagues in research and resolution of payroll transactions as applicable
- Entry and maintenance of adjustments, manual checks, voluntary and involuntary deductions.
- Review and analyze applicable payroll reports.
- Provide timely feedback to ensure the escalation of issues as needed.
- Assist facility personnel and accounting staff in research and resolution of payroll transactions.
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements and client policy.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience a must
- Certified Payroll Professional considered a plus
- Experience with ADP payroll preferred
- GL, P/R, Sales tax, and Quickbooks experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues, leadership and clients
- Client service focus. Able to establish and maintain long-term client relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com