Team Leader, Planning and Advice
Job Description: "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect."
Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Is it time to explore new challenges in your career?
At Fidelity, we help our clients and our associates achieve success through relationships built on effective planning and advice. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, as a Team Leader in our Regional Center, you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- Previous management experience in financial services
- Sales management and/or financial planning experience preferred
- Series 7 and 66 or 63/65 are required, 9/10 licenses preferred or able to obtain upon hire
The Team Leader is a key member of the Regional Center Planning and Advice group providing leadership to a team of licensed associates. Their primary responsibility is to lead, coach, and develop the team to drive exceptional customer experiences and build lifetime relationships with our customers through financial planning and investment guidance. The Skills You Bring
The Support You Receive
- Your outstanding mentoring and leadership skills, and ability to empower associates to grow and develop
- Your ability to effectively coach others, helping build critical skills that allows them to achieve their full potential
- Your relationship expertise, leading with empathy and enhancing team cohesion
- Your knowledge of financial products, guidance, and solutions
- Your ability to partner with peers locally and nationally to maintain a culture of collaboration, success and reward
- Your experience with regulatory and compliance practices and rules
We want to ensure your success as you take on this new leadership role and have everything you need beginning day one. New leaders will go through an onboarding program focused on giving leaders the skills needed prior to leading their team and will also receive continued development throughout their leadership career.