Social Media Manager
Ready to use the power of social media for good and make more of a difference in the world? Fidelity Charitable is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative Social Media Manager who will help maintain our social media presence with the goal of driving awareness and adoption of the Fidelity Charitable donor-advised fund program while protecting and enhancing brand reputation. In this role, you will contribute to community management, employee advocacy and training, content creation and execution, driving engagement and participation, and measurement and monitoring. Your experience in content development, social media engagement, and social listening will have a direct impact on educating donors to give more effectively and growing the American tradition of philanthropy. The Team
The mission of Fidelity Charitable is to grow the American tradition of philanthropy by providing programs that make charitable giving accessible, simple, and effective. Fidelity Charitable is governed by an independent Board of Trustees, which has hired Fidelity Investments as the service provider to the charity. Fidelity Investments provides all of the charitable organization's employees and supports all of its functions: Program Development, Marketing, Service Delivery, Relationship Management, Finance, Technology, Risk and Compliance, and Fundraising. This role is on the Fidelity Charitable marketing team. For more information about Fidelity Charitable, visit https://www.fidelitycharitable.org . The Expertise and Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of marketing, social media, or editorial experience
- Experience in establishing or maintaining social channels for a brand, including developing social content, social listening, community management and analytics
- Knowledge of social media platforms, tools and best practices, including in analytics and social listening tool such as Brandwatch, Khoros, Adobe Analytics
- Proven ability to leverage social media and/or digital content to contribute to brand objectives
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships across a broad array of functional areas, including senior leadership
- Experience developing graphics or video content is a plus
Certifications: Company Overview
- Engage in daily conversations in online communities and ensure that comments/questions are addressed in a timely manner using a consistent voice and applicable brand messaging
- Create social campaigns and support execution of integrated marketing campaigns on social channels
- Assist with social listening activities for our brand and current environment to escalate/triage findings as appropriate and to identify opportunities, happenings, outlets and influencers to leverage
- Monitor/ stay informed of key social trends within the financial and philanthropic industries
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and make suggestions as appropriate that will advance social strategy and goals
- Manage social analytics reporting and identify insights and ideas to strengthen channel performance
- Contribute to other projects on the content team as assigned, including the development of web content, the project management and creation of longer form pieces, video, executive presentations and talking points.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.