Wealth Sales & Service Analyst (Charlotte, NC)
Job Description : Job Description
Responsible for serving as a sales and service business analyst primarily responsible for providing support to line of business leaders
around the following areas: execution of divisional, group and team projects; support of the divisional incentive process; performing
reporting, analytics, insights and process reviews; and serving as a subject-matter expert for various bank systems. Wealth Division lines of
business supported include but are not limited to: Wealth Advisor, Preferred Advisor, Portfolio Management, Wealth Trust Services, Wealth
Execution and Innovation, Sterling Private Client and Wealth Lending.
Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain periodic leadership reports and analyses related to sales, marketing, training, and product initiatives that are
meaningful and necessary to management in evaluating the sales and service effectiveness of various divisional programs.
2. Maintain, enhance and generate periodic sales behaviors, Integrated Relationship Management (IRM) and pipeline reports.
3. Maintain, enhance and generate periodic actual production reports including those used to rank producers, regions and profitability of all
4. Utilize the sales and production reports to identify major trends and variances in the areas of deposits, loans, investments and other feebased
revenues, etc. within the Division and lines of business.
5. Assist the Execution & Innovation team during project implementation as needed.
6. Serve as a fully proficient super user and subject-matter expert for assigned area around a variety of bank and divisional systems such
as Salesforce, Client Central, PortfolioView, Wealth View, Empower, financials, etc.
7. Assist with training sales and support staff on new processes and systems.
8. Perform various administrative tasks such as creating presentations, organizing meetings, putting together marketing materials and
other basic tasks.
9. Assist in the various stages and phases of project management as needed on divisional initiatives. Qualifications
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or marketing, or equivalent education and related training
2. Three years of experience in analytical role within financial services industry or other related business
3. Project management and coordination skills demonstrated in a professional or financial services environment
4. Strong quantitative analysis skills
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to lead meetings with various key partners
7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
8. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Master's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
2. Banking or financial services experience, with an emphasis on the Private Banking client segment
3. Knowledge of SAS or statistical software
4. Familiarity with training and continuing education requirements for professional credentials such as National Association of Securities
Dealers Licensing (7, 63, 65, 24, etc.), Certified Financial Planner, Certified Public Accountant, and Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf