VP SAP CoE
- Define and implement a SAP COE inclusive of defining key roles and activities including recruiting and hiring to support the implementation and operational support lifecycles of SAP S/4HANA landscape.
- Lead the generation of a solution roadmap for SAP platforms in alignment with business direction, taking into account cost and prioritization . Develop 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state. Ability to determine strategic direction not just tactical.
- Analyse and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy stakeholder vision.
- Generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
- Own oversight of SAP platform, including but not limited to: designing solutions, demand management, ensuring quality and consistency across the platform, defining requirements, operating in accordance to OLAs and SLAs, managing budgets, and leading gap-analysis.
- Review performance of the SAP applications landscape to determine operating costs, productivity levels and upgrade requirements.
- Lead/Oversee the integration of Finance with other SAP solutions and integration with non-Finance applications including Order-to-Cash.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change as well as the ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and lead virtual cross-cultural and cross-border teams supervision.
- Bachelor' s degree in information technology related discipline or equivalent from accredited college or university (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 10+ years of direct IT management experience in a Fortune 500 (Banking Experience preferred)
- A minimum of 8 years SAP experience with at least 5 years in Finance
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA a plus ABAP development
- Deep understanding of the SAP technical stack
- Experience running an SAP COE, with deep understanding of technical, functional and business
- Good working knowledge of Integrations involved with Cloud SaaS product offerings for Financials, HR and CRM systems.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, ETL and Cloud Platform tools.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.