Team Manager, Debt
Team Manager - Collateralized Debt Obligation
TheTeam Manager Collateralized Debt Obligations will manage a team of about 6non-exempt Portfolios Administrators in our Collateralized Debt ObligationsSupport team. This team provides administrative support to clientsincluding investment and retirement firms.
Successfulcandidates will be passionate about coaching and developing staff, and leadingpeople. The successful candidate will also enjoy identifying processimprovement opportunities, relationship building with clients and staff, andproblem resolution.
Howyoull spend your time:
- Manages and coordinates the operational activities for Collateralized Debt Obligations.
- Ensures quality service and effective operations support for all assigned internal customers.
- Interviews, hires, on-boards, and trains new staff to facilitate growth, development, and long-term career pathing.
- Accomplishes results through the effective monitoring of workflow tools and ongoing management of staff.
- Administers corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Participates in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
- Manages and distributes workloads for assigned team.
- Partners with peers to ensure proper support and build relationships.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of operations-related experience
- Four or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Advanced knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
Primary Location: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Organization: U.S. Bank.
Shift: 1st - Daytime