Strategy & Management Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Are you currently pursuing a bachelor's degree and interested in an internship program that develops future leaders at Bank of America?
The Strategy & Management Summer Analyst Program engages future leaders in challenging and business critical assignments through strategic and process-driven work. Recent college juniors experience a summer program in various areas of the business including; Retail Banking, Preferred and Small Business Banking, and Global Marketing & Corporate Affairs.
Your role will vary depending on your functional assignment but you can expect your responsibilities to include:
- Application of your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our customers and business leaders
- Building, designing, and executing projects and processes against business strategy
- Participating in team based work assignments aligned to high priority strategic initiatives that span the product, digital, and small business space
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the business and client needs through strategic, project-based work
- Learning about what future opportunities are available through exposure to senior leaders, coordinated networking events & a business-wide curriculum