Sr. Internal Auditor - Payment Operations
Job Description : Job Description
The Senior Auditor is responsible for conducting or assisting in the conduct and documentation of complex audit projects. May develop or assist in developing an audit project plan and will direct the implementation and completion of the plan with responsibility for the overall quality of audit work performed. Will also perform audit test work and be a team member on other teammates' audits. Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience in audit, internal control, risk management or regulatory compliance examination background.
• Proven experience and strong competency in most of the following: relationship management, project management, audit skills, teamwork, technical, and oral & written communication skills.
• Experience in performing risk assessments and audits.
• Basic awareness, understanding and/or use of SunTrust systems applications and proven experience with tools such as MS Office & the Internet.
• Detail and accuracy in analysis and documentation.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to review legal and policy requirements and analyze information to develop test samples.
• Initiative and ability to work independently in complex areas.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional.
• Knowledge of payments is a preferred skill.
• Financial industry audit experience is a preferred skill.
• Certifications: CPA, CIA or other certification is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf