Sr. HRIS Analyst
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Sr. HRIS Analyst
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Sr. HRIS Analyst serves as the business point of contact for enterprise IT and will liaise with various HR business owners on system administration, business requirement gathering, system configuration design and modification, report development, integration management, and data management. This role lives within the HR organization and reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and HRIS. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will be 1 of 2 analysts and will specifically support the payroll, compensation and benefits departments within HR.
- In partnership with enterprise IT, support live HR Information Systems by troubleshooting and working to resolve open tickets by working with end users and collaborating with IT support resources.
- Proactively scan for and resolve any system-related technical issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
- Serve as a consultant to the HR business owner by leveraging background and experience (payroll, benefits and compensation expertise) to answer technical questions on the design of workflow processes and system configuration.
- Coordinate extensively with HR business owners, functional and cross-functional team members, integration resources, third party vendors, and governance team members on technical issues and new system development.
- Participate in process definition and design, documentation, configuration, application testing, as well as some project management and internal communication activities as needed. Partner with IT Solution owner and third-party consultants on changes to system configuration and perform designated activities as a module system administrator.
- Lead the execution of User Acceptance Testing, up to and including planning, coordination and execution of testing for vendors and HR business owners.
- Maintain accurate documentation, including business requirements, procedural documentation, operational and process flow documents, and partner with IT team on the building of applicable test scripts.
- Stay informed and up to date on product release schedules and enhancement activities. Work with the appropriate business and vendor resources to define timelines, plans, and activities to support these changes. Validate deliverables to business specifications.
- Test and support products during scheduled 'off business hours' and during periods of system outages.
- Provide Tier II (post IT and SAP) support for all HR system products
- Cross-train across other SuccessFactors application areas (technical, not end-user) and/or other employee-facing products that integrate with the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience supporting and/or implementing SAP SuccessFactors HCM. Specific focus on support of Compensation Planning, Advanced Reporting, and Employee Central desired.
- Proven success implementing one or more of the following SuccessFactors Modules: Employee Central, Compensation Planning, Onboarding, Recruitment and Recruitment Marketing, Performance Management, Goal Management, Succession Planning, Learning, Payroll.
- Familiarity with Boomi, HANA Cloud Integrations, SuccessFactors integration center and other SuccessFactors middleware. Should have a sound grasp on the concept of APIs, SFTPs and flat files.
- Prior experience supporting and or managing integrations between SAP SuccessFactors and ADP.
- Experience with leading and executing testing and validation of configuration and defect-resolution.
- Ability to analyze and convey business requirements into functional specifications and operational documents.
- Ability to engage and partner with all areas of the IT organization and various third-party vendors and consultants, when needed.
- Experience with change controls and release management (in both test and production environments).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time-management and project management skills.
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines.
- Availability to perform maintenance and testing tasks during off business hours.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- SuccessFactors SFX certifications in one or more modules.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Information Systems, or significant equivalent experience is highly preferred.
- HR, Payroll, Compensation certifications desired.