Senior Quant Finance Analyst - Audit Model Risk
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
Senior Quantitative Financial Analysts (SQFA) will contribute to the Corporate Audit Model Risk group’s enterprise-wide coverage of model risk management.
~~The SQFA will assume the following responsibilities:
• Determine and propose the risk-based scope of Model Audits.
• Engage with business partners within various lines of business and functions to identify and assess the risks and control effectiveness.
• Responsible for Leading Audits and produce high-quality audit reports
• Responsible for raising audit findings articulating the results and impact of audit fieldwork, both verbally and in writing to the business.
• Assist senior members of the model audit group to execute and report on business monitoring
• Mentor and coach junior team members within the Model Risk Audit group.
• Provide quantitative modelling consultation to other audit teams and engage with business partners in ensuring effective coverage of the model risk control environment.
• Master's or Ph.D. in a relevant quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, physics, economics or MBA.
• Relevant Model risk management experience in one or more of the following areas: governance, capital markets models, consumer / retail models, economic capital models, loss forecasting models.
• Relevant professional experience of regulatory requirements within model risk management such as SR11-7 and SR15-18.
• Model Risk Audit experience (strongly preferred).
• Excellent organizational, analytical, quantitative, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage and deliver timely on multiple projects.