Investment Advising firm in the Charlotte Market is adding Java Software Engineers to their teams as they continue revolutionizing FinTech solutions globally. Great Opportunity for engineers with expertise within Java, Angular, React, Microservices architecture, CI/CD, AWS, and/or Oracle DB!
Selby Jennings is looking for a a senior Java Software Engineer to join a leading Investment Advising Firm. The Bank is expanding their Charlotte, NC team as they continue revolutionizing financial solutions.
This engineer will work in a collaborative team following Agile methodologies responding to new challenges in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university (in lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience)
- 6+ years of Java large-scale software development and deployment experience.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture.
- UI experience with React and/or Angular.
- Oracle DB experience.
- AWS exposure/experience.
- CI/CD pipeline experience.