Senior Executive Assistant
- Charlotte, NC, USA Charlotte NC US
- Permanent, Full time
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Senior Executive Assistant
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Head of Future State Technology in the Charlotte office of Brighthouse Financial. The ideal candidate will have depth of experience in proactively managing executive calendars and a proven ability to collaborate at all levels of management as well as with internal and external partners.
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars including appointments and meetings
- Coordinating calendars of multiple individuals to avoid conflicts and find appropriate times and venues for meetings
- Scheduling travel to/from business trips including airfare, hotels, car service, etc., and taking initiative to collect receipts and submit reimbursement requests
- Drafting and revising correspondence and assisting with the preparation and distribution of various reports and presentation materials including aggregating materials and formatting
- Answering telephone calls, directing inquiries as appropriate, routing calls to appropriate party for prompt and efficient resolution
- Managing a wide range of administrative support tasks and providing general administrative assistance as necessary
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects for the team
- Performing other duties or projects as required or assigned
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of related administrative experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to identify and articulate issues, offer solutions and follow issues through to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently, exhibiting excellent time management, strong organization and detail orientation
- Possess a high level of integrity, capacity for discreetly handling sensitive and confidential information, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative and team focused
- Extensive knowledge of PC equipment and all Microsoft Office programs
Number of Openings: