Independently executes assigned audit activities and supervises audit team. Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously. Utilizes sound, seasoned analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned responsibilities. Coordinates, schedules, scopes and leads team activities on audits (incl. large, cross-functional). Leads analysis of control deficiencies as well as expansion and refinement of documentation for more complex control deficiencies to drive actionable business impact, influences management on sufficiency of correctives actions, recommends audit rating. Implements risk based audit strategy. Exercises judgment and critical thinking to influence business partners. Identifies control trends in assigned business areas as well as impact to the business and to the Bank overall by applying deep and broad business acumen. Required Skills
- Minimum 2-3+ years of Audit, Risk, Business Control, Compliance, Finance or other relevant experience
- Ability to plan, execute and evaluate audit test plans within a risk based audit methodology.
- Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Self-starter, desire to learn able to teach others, positive attitude, exhibits flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into usable information.
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns.
- Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to converse with management on all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to converse with management on all levels.
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- Audit or risk control risk/controls background in financial services
- Intermediate Analytical / Automation Skills (SQL, SAS, Advanced Excel and Access)
- Advanced degree
- CPA preferred
- Strong presentation skills
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role