Senior Associate, Data,Literacy
Senior Associate, CDO Data Literacy
Requisition #: 46837
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Chicago, IL; Charlotte, NC
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Advisory Data Organization.
- Develop and coordinate segments of the training and development activities within the Chief Data Officer (CDO) group Data Literacy program, applying different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, applied experiences to practice analytic skills, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Coordinate across functions to develop data role-based training and applied experiences for all advisory employees, from base-level Data Citizens to the development of Specialist Citizen Data Scientist roles
- Act as the primary point of contact for questions regarding training and development plans, and work closely with leaders and teams to understand their service lines and training requirements
- Assist with development of operating model and processes for Advisory Data Literacy, coordinated with firm-wide Data Literacy operations
- Lead program management, including stakeholder communication, budget and timeline
- Research and recommend internal and 3rd party training solutions in order to implement the required training
- A minimum of three years of experience related to data analysis, management, governance, or applied analytics, including financial, risk or marketing analysis, preferably in consulting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with in e-learning course design, applied learning methods (e.g. hackathons, pro-bono projects or other hands-on, outcome based events), and data competencies and skills
- Prior knowledge in project management, stakeholder and team communication, budgeting and program measurement and reporting
- Experience in the consulting industry, with knowledge of service lines and networks, as well as internal operational processes, especially those related to learning and development
- Strong written and spoken communication with the ability to present to an audience, and to assist people with their learning and development
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.