- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
SVP SAP CoE
Location: Charlotte, NC, USAResponsibilities of this role include creating tactical and strategic technology roadmaps charting the deployment of the digital solutions SAP offers while aligning those solutions with business value drivers and strategic decision making activities. Provide comprehensive technical advice to stakeholders on long-term (Big Picture) and short-term (Quick-win) perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommend innovations which anticipate the future directions of both business and IT. Excellent facilitation and communication skills are essential as is engaging with executive stakeholders and integration partners.
- Lead the generation of a solution roadmap for SAP platforms in alignment with business direction, taking into account cost and prioritization . Develop 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state. Ability to determine strategic direction not just tactical
- Analyse and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy stakeholder vision
- Generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
- Own oversight of SAP platform, including but not limited to: designing solutions, demand management, ensuring quality and consistency across the platform, defining requirements, operating in accordance to OLAs and SLAs, managing budgets, and leading gap-analysis. • ?
- Manage the SAP portfolio, including, but not limited to: understanding and managing technical debt, ensuring compliance and security; and meeting internal and regulatory requirements.
- Review performance of the SAP applications landscape to determine operating costs, productivity levels and upgrade requirements. Benchmark, analyse, communicate, make recommendations and execute actions to ensure currency of the applications landscape. Collaborate with IT leaders to identify, recommend, implement and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. Understand and make recommendations on technical software design and specifications
- Leverage industry and SAP reference architectures; Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews; Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Guide team in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modeling disciplines
- Lead/Oversee the integration of Finance with other SAP solutions
- Directly and indirectly supervise staff members in the development, implementation, and delivery of systems strategy across environments and/or technical requirements. Includes insourcing roles currently outsourced.
- Lead team to deliver high quality well architected solutions based on best practices. Develop and grow the existing team into a high performance, efficient and effective team. Provide coaching, mentoring/guidance and leadership to the team.
- Develop strong business relationships and works collaboratively with the business leaders to ensure alignment of business priorities to IT deliverables.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change as well as the ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and lead virtual cross-cultural and cross-border teams supervision
- Take accountability for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Bachelor' s degree in information technology related discipline or equivalent from accredited college or university (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 15+ years of direct IT management experience in a Fortune 500 (Banking Experience preferred)
- A minimum of 12 years SAP experience with at least 5 years in Finance and multiple end to end implementations.
- Deep understanding of the SAP technical stack
- Experience running an SAP COE, with deep understanding of technical, functional and business
- Dynamic leader with proven capabilities in building high performance teams and delivering expected results in complex environments
- Track record in leading teams in global SAP implementations, with internal onsite and offshore teams in a structured environment
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- Knowledge and experience with the core SAP functional modules (S4/Hana a experience a plus) particularly FI/CO, MM, AP as well as SAP BPC for consolidations, planning and management/external reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting processes and best practices
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead technical engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of having worked on large, global IT deployment programs including preparing for go-live and supporting the immediate post go-live period
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals and objectives into project proposals
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and break down complex business problems into easily understood communications
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals
- Ability to lead both functional and technical members of the team often providing them with suggestions and alternatives to solve business problems
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA a plus ABAP development a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.