SAP Application Security Administrator, Enterprise Finance Technology
Job Description: Job Description:
As a key contributor of the Finance Technology Applications Security and Controls team, the incumbent will be responsible for working with project teams and production support teams to obtain security and control requirements for existing SAP ERP solution, and participate in Oracle Cloud at Customer solution project & production support. Finance Technology Application Security team is responsible for both applications and successful candidate will have proven security implementation experience in one or the other of these applications and express an aptitude to expand skill set in both. Candidate must have application security administration experience and a strong desire to uphold security models and initiatives.
Business requirements will be used to configure and maintain role based security design within various SAP applications and Oracle Fusion Cloud applications.
- SAP applications include ECC, BI, BPC, PI, Enterprise Portal, CE, Bank Analyzer, Solution Manager, and GRC. Individual will be responsible for day-to-day system security configuration tasks and user administration throughout all project lifecycles and production support. Individual should have strong communication skills, ability to lead or participate in project workshops, and ability to share or transfer technical knowledge to less experienced team members.
- Oracle Cloud applications include Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) and Oracle Advanced Access Controls and Oracle Advanced Financial Controls.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate working in a dynamic project environment
- Role design, configuration, testing, and deployment methodology within SAP application architecture and/or Oracle Cloud application architecture
- Sound knowledge of Segregation of Duty frameworks
- Attention to detail
- Application Security Administration experience
- Detailed knowledge of ABAP and Java based authorizations within SAP applications
- SAP ECC Profile Generator (single roles, master / derived roles, composite roles)
- SAP BI analysis authorization concepts
- SAP BPC security and administration
- SAP Central User Administration configuration and administration
- SAP GRC configuration and administration
- SAP Enterprise Portal UME administration
- Familiarity or exposure to S4Hana security
- Familiarity or exposure to Fiori and UI5 security
- Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Knowledge of business processes and controls for Oracle Financials
- Knowledge of security features in OTBI and BIP
- Knowledge of extracting and migrating objects using ADFdi and HDL
- Oracle Cloud ERP (SaaS) User Administration configuration and administration
- Knowledge of Oracle GRC - Advanced Access Controls and Advanced Financial Controls - configuration and administration
Bank of America, Global Technology & Operations:
- Minimum 5 years end to end life cycle implementation experience in either SAP or Oracle ERP with focus in Application Security Administration
- Prior usage of HP Quality Center
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
- Prior usage of SAP Solution Manager (Service Desk, ChaRM, and project administration)
- Working knowledge of internal controls and segregation of duty concepts within SAP application
- Prior implementation experience of Oracle Cloud ERP (SaaS)
- Knowledge of automated configuration controls with Oracle Cloud Financials - General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, and Tax
- Knowledge of finance application business processes
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role