Quant Finance Manager - Audit Model Risk
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
The Quantitative Finance Manager (QFM) will contribute to the Corporate Audit Model Risk group’s enterprise-wide coverage of model risk management
~~The QFM will assume the following responsibilities:
• Management of the Audit plan, including resourcing, plan development, execution, and updates in response to changes in conditions.
• Manage and execute audits in a timely manner, including taking responsibility for high quality audit workpapers, presenting issues to senior management and executives as well as issue and report writing.
• Partner with stakeholders within various lines of business and control functions to assess the design and effectiveness of the control environment relating to model risk management.
• Mentor and coach junior team members within the Model Risk Audit group.
• Manage the subject matter expert support to other audit teams and engage with business stakeholders to ensure comprehensive coverage of the model risk management control environment.
• Engage and present in regulatory meetings.
• Model Risk Audit experience (Strongly preferred).
• Experienced professional with strong knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements within model risk management such as SR11-7 and SR15-18.
• Master's or Ph.D. in a relevant quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, physics, or economics.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, quantitative, oral, and written communication skills.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with teammates as well as senior management.
• Expected to present findings to senior management and executives.
• Ability to manage and deliver timely multiple projects.