Operations Call Center Team Coach
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're se eking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on. How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The Operations Call Center Team Coach is the primary source of enablement for Online Servicing (OLS) call center agents. They are responsible for providing the feedback, learning, and recognition required of each agent in order to contribute to OLS objectives and metrics. The Team Coach also serves as a resource and role model for call center agent behavior through attainment of subject matter expertise of all OLS processes and by responding to customer calls when required due to service level demands. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Support OLS call center agents with responsibility for team contribution toward overall operational Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) deliverables
- Coach, mentor, and support call center agents to deliver sustained, excellent customer service
- Support the manager in the day-to-day operational delivery activities including absence and schedule adherence, setting objectives, managing performance of CSRs as individuals and as a team, and identifying and resolving operational problems
- Support organizational goals by assisting with the planning, implementation, and delivery of staffing, training, scheduling, reward and recognition programs, and OLS-wide initiatives. Ensure performance results are in accordance with SLAs, key measures, and the operating plans
- May handle inbound or outbound phone calls, call escalations and agent requests for call assistance. Ensure personal Subject Matter Expertise by keeping current with all corporate directives, established policies, and operational procedures
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 1 - 3 years of call center experience
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills including coaching and motivation.
- Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Investigative/problem solving and conflict management skills
- Prioritization skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Financial industry background preferred
- Knowledge of call center telephony preferred: Five9, NICE or similar
Less than 5% Number of Openings: