Metrics Consultant II
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on. How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
This position would support the Product Analytics team by managing annuity data, producing reports, and analysis for final distribution to our business partners. You will manage your time efficiently to complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, ad hoc analysis and industry surveys applying learned knowledge related to annuity products. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Generate timely and accurate analysis and reporting on a periodic and ad hoc basis using Excel, MS Access and BI tools.
- Data modeling using Alteryx, SQL Management Studio and MS Access.
- Validate data extracted from data marts against other data resources to ensure accuracy
- Work with and support multiple business units including Pricing, Product Development, Marketing, Distributions, Legal and IT.
- Lead or support cross-functional projects related to sales and inforce trends and surveys
- Develop and document automated solutions for manual processes
- Perform analysis of data and high-level summaries
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong relational database knowledge including data modeling, SQL, and Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time/tasks at hand
- Highly motivated and driven team player with attention to detail
- Readily adopts work routine to meet new requirements and business needs
- Strong analytical capabilities, financial acumen and business judgement.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills.
None Number of Openings: