Medical Client Advisor (Charlotte, NC)
Job Description : Job Description
Manages a portfolio of Medical clients, both physicians and their practices. Develops and deepens relationships through proactive financial consulting for all clients. Develops overall client strategy to introduce all appropriate financial solutions and specialists in our Company to the client to deepen client relationships. Partners with other product specialists in our Company, including investments, trust, mortgage, insurance, etc, using a team approach to deliver solutions to client's financial needs and enhance existing relationships. Acquires new clients through targeted prospecting and strong relationships with clients, referral sources, Centers of Influence and Wealth Strategists. Adheres to our client segment definitions by facilitating the migration of clients to the appropriate Client Advisor on the team as well as makes referrals of new business opportunities to the appropriate line of business to ensure clients are in the right delivery channel.
Maintains proper licenses including Series 7, Series 66, Life, Health, and Variable insurance licenses. Candidates will have 60 days from their Start Date to transfer, or 100 days from their Start Date to acquire, all of the registrations and licenses required for this position. Ensures that appropriate continuing education requirements are met where needed.
Is registered and maintains active, SunTrust sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree with 8-9 years of lending and relationship management experience.
- Demonstrates basic to solid investment knowledge and the ability to deliver basic Financial Planning via Financial Profiles Forecaster software.
- Strong Credit Knowledge to personally deliver standard commercial credit and consumer credit to assigned clients.
- Possesses very strong to excellent Deposit/General Banking knowledge to personally deliver standard bank products such as deposits, credit cards, mortgages, etc to assigned clients per the client relationship plan.
- Has a basic knowledge of all Wealth management products and services, strong consultative and client management skills with the ability to sell a wide range of products and services and very strong Client Service Skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including meeting the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- Word, Excel and Power Point skills preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred.
- More than 5 years credit experience.
- Solid to excellent knowledge of our Company Credit policy.
- 5+ years experience working with this client segment as a Client Advisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf