The Adverse Media Adjudication Analyst is responsible for fulfilling the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and U. S. Bank Adverse Media requirements through enhanced evaluation, identification, and research of relationships on behalf of U.S. Bank of both new and existing accounts.
Responsibilities include performing analysis and due diligence on results from Adverse Media screening of customer accounts according to U.S. Bank policy and procedures. The role will partner with other Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance (EFCC) departments to complete due diligence reviews.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of applicable experience
- CAMS certification
- Knowledge of AML/BSA, Adverse Media/PEP Screening and FinCEN-related laws and regulations
- Knowledge of U.S. Banks operations, systems, and practices within business units
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills.
- Strong self-motivation, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow required procedures.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts on a daily basis.
- Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and/or experience in using other database applications.