Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Manager, Operational Excellence Job Locations US-NC-Charlotte Req No. 2019-4509 Category Management Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Manager, Operational Excellence to manage ET&S metrics & reporting and enterprise process design/re-design. This position’s primary focus is to lead end-to-end process transformation in various areas across CO-OP to improve operational effectiveness, client experience and support enterprise strategy execution. This role champions continuous improvement across the enterprise. The position will also manage Operational Excellence Senior Analysts and/or Analysts.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Guides the nature of the team’s work and also divides the work amongst the team according to their interests, aptitudes, skills and interests.
- Leads guides and motivates others to perform and deliver at the highest of their ability.
- Provides guidelines to achieve goals and targets.
- Checks progress of work, measures employee performance against goals and target behaviors.
- Provides feedback and coaches employees, implements disciplinary action when needed, and provides recognition on excellent performance.
- Communicates policies of management and enterprise business strategies down to employees and listens and communicates back up sentiments and concerns of employees.
- Build and support consistent, repeatable, credible business process measurement methodology.
- Support the establishment of client specification limits based on VOC, and SLAs/SLEs in conjunctions with business partners.
- Develop and refine CO-OP KPIs inclusive of target performance.
- Design operational dashboards and data representation methods.
- Lead and coach “management by fact” (MBFs) process end-to-end.
- Perform statistical analysis to identify key drivers and develop business insights.
- Share ET&S business metrics and analysis to better understand performance against plan, predict areas of opportunity, and establish understanding of existing issues.
- Drive process transformation through identifying, prioritizing, and implementing improvement opportunities to align with strategic objectives of retention, revenue, and EBITDA.
- Develop roadmap for execution on process transformation.
- Champion leveraging continuous improvement across CO-OP.
- Coach CO-OP employees in their pursuit of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology knowledge and certification.
- Support metric and reporting maturation and automation.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8-10 years of business performance management or related work experience, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification required.
- 8-10 years metrics development.
- 8-10 years project management.
- Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- Proficiency with Reporting tools, such as Tableau.
- Proficiency with Statistical analysis tools, such as JMP.
- Proficiency with defining and managing business performance metrics.
- Proficiency will Process Design and Process Improvement.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to research and digest information quickly.
- Advanced data gathering, analysis, and synthesis and representation skills.
- Ability to be process and client focused.
- Ability to successfully navigate cross functional teams.
- Self-starter that works without a high level of direction.
- Strong project management skills.
- People management and development skills.
Why Join CO-OP?
You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP’s commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver. We are committed to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS